Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blogroll.

So, I'm going to do the blog for a month thing in September.  To get me in the mood, I thought I'd answer writing prompts in short answer form, for August from NaBloPoMo.  Fun.

Thursday, August 26, 2010


What do you know about the day you were born?
 It was February 27th, 1972.  I was born at Memorial Hospital.  My parent's and my great aunt and uncle lived in duplex.  They all went to the hospital.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What do you do to make yourself fall asleep? 
I count.  Sometimes I just count...but sometimes I get bored so I count sheep.  And my sheep are sooooo awesome.  They are the coolest colors.  Magenta, Lime Green, Black, Torquise, Orange, Golden Yellow.  Like this but colored. 













Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's your idea of perfect happiness?
Being Content.  Warmth, family, coziness, dark red, homemade soup, fire in the fireplace.  No worries about money or bills.  Health.


Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you have a nickname? How'd you get it?
My dad used to call me Sis.  My brother's still do.  My great grandma used to call me EvaRee.


Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the one sport you're most capable of playing for 30 minutes?
Bowling.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

What do you collect?
Ladles is my newest of the things I collect.






Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If a movie studio just bought the rights to a screenplay of your life, what would it be called, and who would play you?

Overcoming My Life?  Evangaline Lily








Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's one thing that always makes you laugh, no matter what?
My brother.


Monday, August 16, 2010

Tell us about a memorable car trip you took as a kid.
Camping where we met this other family and there was a boy with a big birthmark on his belly that I took a liking to...and I'm pretty sure my Aunt totally "did" the kids father.  I don't remember the kids name, but I remember the brother was named Roland because we kept singing Rollin' Rollin' Rollin on the river.  I almost drown at a waterslide that year too.


Friday, August 13, 2010

What's one superstition you still sort of maybe believe in, just a little bit?
I eat black eyed peas every New Year's Day for good fortune in the new year.






Thursday, August 12, 2010

You have to give away all your shoes except for one pair. Which ones do you keep?
I'd have to keep my sneakers...they are versatile.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who's the oldest person you know?
Personally?  Probably my grandma...she's like 215 or something.



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If you had to take ten people to the moon to start a new civilization, who would you pick?
Mmmm...what a good question.  My first reaction was Magnum, of course.  He can't make babies anymore...but he's very very handy.  So, yeah, him.  I'll have to think on this one.  (And, I'll take my kids, but they won't be in the list.)

1.  Magnum.
2.  Greg (Magnum's friend from way back...he and Magnum get along well and he's intelligent).

Wow, really a lot of thought is going into this...a lot more than I plan to...

Is this the same as, who would you want to be locked in a basement with during a natural disaster because that might change my answers.

Who the fuck could hold my interest on the moon???

3.  Walter.
4.  Ney.  She can still have babies.
5.  Someone to impregnate Ney.  Um....Nathan Kress.  I don't know him personally, but he's Freddy on ICarly.  Is that wrong?
6.  Skye.  I didn't want to say her, but dammit, if I'm on the moon...I may as well have her.  :)

Ok, I will have to update this with "comments" as I come up with 7, 8, 9, 10.




Monday, August 9, 2010

Have you ever turned anyone you didn't like at first into a friend? How did you do it?
Yeah, but now I hate her again.  And, I'm sure it's happened more than once.  Usually if they get past my hard bitchy exterior, they'll stay my friend.  :)

2 comments:

Rumor said...

7. Barack Obama, I mean, he is my boyfriend, after all!!! And I would totally have his baby. Little Evan Obama...the Moon's First President!

Rumor said...

8. TJ, because I can.