Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog.

Blogging for me, started out just being a place to write (because I love reading my own writing and am frequently found laughing out loud at my own stuff) and to vent (I've done more venting than anything I suppose...blah blah blahdy blah.) 

But today, I realized, it's a lot more than that.  For instance, I've learned from blogging that a lot is spelled a lot, not alot.  Because I read this.  I will never again wonder or have to ask if it's alot or a lot.  However, I will often times use alot instead of a lot, just because I can!  And, today the lady who checked me out at the market was named Ute, which made me think of my fellow blogger.  And on the drive home, in this rainy fall weather, I paid attention to the world around me.  I looked up.  I checked for signs of autumn.  And for that, I can thank her.  Her blog about autumness gave me a warm and cozy feeling.  Sometimes, I read blogs of those I follow, or of those who follow me.  Sometimes I just click through random blogs.  I've learned a lot about a lot (and Alot) through blogging.  I've read through a battle with cancer here.  And this blog and her photography and the simplicity of it, are simply amazing.  And, this one of my favorite blogs to read, because she's just real.  And, of course there's my favorite author's blog.  She's so stinking funny!  And she was one of the first blogs that I ever read.  :)

I love being able to peek into other people's lives & minds.  It's an exploration, a journey, and a learning experience. 

Much love to them all...in their own crazy way they keep me sane.  Most days.

WOTD:  Blog.

1 comment:

KJ said...

OMG! Another Ute?! How kewl. ;o)

Heh, yeah...I've learnt SO much since I started blogging. And...I also learnt about A LOT as well. ;o)

Reminds me of a speech a fellow student made once at a graduation... "Before I did this course, I knew nuffink, now, I know sumthin." :o))