Saturday, November 14, 2009

_____________

Someone once asked me if I __________ my blog because I know he's reading it.  And my answer, at the time, was, "no, I write what I write and if you don't like it don't read it".  (I can sooo totally not think of the word I want.  It's not edit or screen...but something similiar?)

And, that sounds nice.

Except now, I think I am ____________ my blog because if I write what I'm really thinking, someone is gonna read it and either really really like it, really really hate it, divorce me, or get a restraining order.  :)  So...now I don't know what I should write or what I shouldn't write.  It's frustrating.

This is what I will write:

Pink Peppercorn Chocolate-bluck.
Lavender Chocolate-not as blucky as Pink Peppercorn Chocolate, but not something I'll ever crave.
Chocolate Wine-smooth & silky.
New Scarf-absolutely awesome.  Too cute to wear.  And, I totally think I should have paid more for it...
Hugs-sigh.
Hives-yikes.
Kissing kiddos good night-dreamy.
Imagining what I'm imagining but not allowing myself to write-holy fuck.

:)

And, that's all for now.

1 comment:

BaileyRaine said...

I already have a restraining order on you, so...when in Rome.