Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TastesLikeChicken.

UPDATE 10/13/2011-HOW ARE YOU GETTING HERE?  PEOPLE ARE BEING DIRECTED TO THIS ENTRY, AND I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU GOT HERE???  PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU FOUND THIS LINK.  PLEASE?  THANK YOU...CARRY ON...

What is it with me and doctors?  I started to go to the Chiropractor a few weeks ago, and I love the work he does.  But more importantly, we've become friends.  And, I have been working for him in a marketing sense.  I like talking to him.  He's funny.  He does wear me out because his mind just goes in circles.  I knew we'd be friends when he was telling me a story and he said..."to make a long story longer...".  I've never heard anyone else ever say that but me.  :)  And then when I asked him if he was going to a particular fund raiser dinner, which is free but you're supposed to make a donation, he said, "depends on what's for dinner".  Haha.  Guess you had to be there.  So anyway, his wife is also a doctor.  She met me yesterday for the first time and wouldn't you know, I dreamed about her.  Goddammit.  It was so fucking cozy and warm. 

Which brings me to this.  It's girl season again.  I want.  Really...really...want.   (Haha, I just reread this and I'm wondering if I spent too much time back in 1997 listening to the Spice Girls?)

Things on the home front are still...well...shaky I guess you could say.  Not rocky at the moment...just shaky. 

And, I have the window open, because it's finally warm here, and just realized that there's no screen in the window...and it's dark outside and light inside.  You do the math.  I swear a bug bigger than my thumb just landed on my arm.  Eeeek. 

And, that's all I got for now.  OH WAIT!  One more thing.  I'm broken hearted to report that my favorite girl crush (as of late) is engaged.  To a girl.  :(  Courtney Jensen announced her engagement over the weekend.  Another one bites the dust.

3 comments:

Rumor said...

HOW DID YOU GET HERE? Readers, how are you finding this entry? I see that ALOT of visitors view this particular entry...WHY? Please tell me. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Got here by way of "Courtney Jensen." : )

Rumor said...

THANK YOU! She's a very popular girl these days apparently!!! Gotta love Courtney Jensen!