Friday, May 1, 2009

153

So, I finished my poetry challenge. I wrote a poem a day for the month of April. I NEVER finish things. I start with all of these good intentions, and I NEVER finish. Except...guess what. I finished it. I did it. I committed to it. I followed through. Go me!

And, I decided for the month of May I need a challenge...besides Joy. :) So, one of my options is from here and contains the following for today.

Friday, May 1, 2009

What's on your plate?
What are some animals that you eat?
Is it okay for people to raise animals and kill them for food? Is it okay for people to kill wild animals for food?
Is it okay for people to kill wild animals for sport? Is it okay for people to kill domesticated animals for sport?
Do you sometimes eat less meat as a way of reducing your contribution to the suffering of animals? Do you sometimes eat less meat for the sake of your own health?
This week's theme is your relationship with nature.

No comments: