Friday, July 20, 2012

WhatDoIDoWithIt?

A few months back (March 9th to be exact) I wrote about a girl (what's new right) and I said she was THE most beautiful girl I'd seen lately.  I wrote this:


"And, finally, during a writing assignment luncheon today (I felt so fancy), I saw THE most beautiful girl I've seen lately. I did some quick research and I know her name-but I can't freaking find her on facebook. It's just pissing me off." 


I tried to find her.  I got some basic info and then I found her on Linkedin.  I added her to my connections, but never messaged her or anything.


Last night, in the wake of Skye telling me she was meeting a new girl for coffee (blah), I sent this girl a message.


I woke up this morning to a reply.  And we've been going at it all day.  I asked her random questions, (favorite vegetable?, favorite color?, favorite food?, etc) and she answered them all.  Rapidly.  Like we were chatting ALL day.


I know she's gay.  I know she's hot.  Maybe a normal girl (and we all know I'm not) would know what to do with this girl, but I don't.  Do I just let it be what it is and stick to linkedin messages?  

I think if she was a man I'd know what to do.  But, give the person a fucking vagina and I'm lost like bo peeps sheep.  


Let it be.  Let it be.  Let it be.  I think Let It Be will be the name of my first book.


Oy.  So I totally  just left this page, went backed to Linkedin and gave her my number and told her to text me sometime.  Now I just have to wait for the reply that says "I would but my girlfriend and I are getting married next weekend, so, no."  


Grrrr.

No comments: